Idol Lash is an eyelash (and eyebrow) enhancer that claims to make a person’s eyelashes to grow thicker, longer, and darker within two to four weeks. The product comes in a small tube that resembles and works like liquid eyeliner.
Many models and celebrities are known to use the product and its manufacturers offer a free trial to those who want to see for themselves the beautiful results that this eyelash enhancer can bring.
Some of the promised benefits from using the product include:
- Increase eyelash density by up to 82%
- Thicker, longer, and darker eyelashes in 2 to 4 weeks
- Safe to use
Idol Lash has a mix of all-natural ingredients that target very specific areas of a person’s eyelashes in order to improve eyelash growth.
The list of ingredients is mentioned further down the review, with some used to improve eyelash thickness and volume, some used to improve eyelash durability, strength, and overall eyelash health, and the others lending their support to the other ingredients to enhance their effects.
The exact science and mixture of ingredients is a closely guarded company secret in order to prevent other companies from replicating the product’s effects and creating generic copies.
Benefits and Cons
Many women would spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on makeup and other beauty products in order to enhance their appearance.
Some may work, and others may not. Some may even have harmful effects on users. However, Idol Lash stands out because its benefits far outweigh the cons.
- Eyelashes will be thicker, fuller, and darker in just a few weeks.
- It’s been deemed safe to use even for sensitive eyes.
- It’s very affordable. The company offers a free trial for those who would like to see for themselves the effects of the product. One pack costs around $39.95.
- It is also said to work on thinning eyebrows.
- All ingredients are natural, which means that there are no chemicals that can potentially harm the person using the product.
So far, there are very few complaints about the product. Those that do complain claim that the product does not work for them or result in severe allergic reactions a few days after application.
This could perhaps mean that they might be allergic to one or more of the ingredients that are being used in the eyelash enhancer, but most reviews found the product to successfully give users the results they wanted.
Another downside is that those who have started to use the product have to keep using it if they would like to maintain their thicker, fuller eyelashes.
There have been no reports of extremely harmful side effects from applying the product, save for the aforementioned allergic reactions. Before buying the product, it would be best to look over the complete list of ingredients first.
Idol Lash Ingredients
The ingredients used to make Idol Lash are all-natural, with their exact proportions being kept secret. The ingredients can be found on the official website and they are:
- Kelp extract – kelp extract has been known to contain minerals that are used to stimulate and thicken hair growth.
- Honey extract – the honey extract acts as a moisturizer, protecting eyelash hair and follicles from and drying out and being damaged by external factors. This means that a person’s eyelashes are healthier.
- Nettle extract – as one of the base ingredients of Idol Lash, nettle extract stimulates hair growth and also strengthens the hair shaft. This makes eyelash hair grow faster. Other beauty products actually use nettle extract as a way to cure baldness, which is why it’s one of the most important ingredients in this product.
- Chamomile extract – chamomile has been used for centuries to prevent inflammation, soothe skin irritation, and to take care of sensitive skin.
- Alfalfa extract – Alfalfa is packed with vitamins (A, C, E, and K4) and minerals (calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium) that support the other ingredients in keeping eyelash hair strong and healthy.
Idol Lash Price and Free Trial
The manufacturer offers a free trial for those who would like to see if the product will work for them.
However, for those who would like to purchase more, the website does offer good deals and packages, with the breakdown as follows:
- 1-month supply – $39.95
- 3-month supply (buy 2 bottles and get one free) – $79.90
- 5-month supply (buy 3 bottles and get two free) – $119.95 (best deal). Only $23.97 per bottle!
The company is able to ship to most countries worldwide and offers a 90-day money-back guarantee if results are unsatisfactory.
They also offer insurance on products that are shipped in order to compensate anyone who receives any damaged goods.
Get your FREE trial offer pack here.
Where to Buy
Unfortunately, the product is not available in any retail store and can only be purchased via the official website.
As an eyelash enhancer, Idol Lash has been known to make good on its promise of giving a person stronger, thicker eyelashes.
Its natural ingredients ensure that there are no harmful effects on the body and many women have raved about its outstanding results.
Last Updated on